August 2021- Present
Began working with TXCAPstudios to develop frontend web development skills
June 2021- September 2021
I have always offered some Freelance artistic services for close friends. From pictures, logo, griptape, shoes and more. I now can add simple website creation for the same close friends.
August 2020- December 2020
Texas State University offers a VR/AR and 360 Video course. I was able to learn and film using some of the most current tools on the market. These videos were shot on an Insta 360 camera and edited in premiere pro. I can create virtual tours, birds-eye views, and AR simulator.
- Developed skills using Unity, Adobe XD, Premiere pro, and dealing with large 360 video footage.
- Can recognize the difference between the type of camera needed to conduct some virtual reality tour contracts.
- Build small virtual simulations for Oculus Heads sets
October 2018 - June 2019
After completing Freshman Year at University I decided to take a gap year. VETTED, a military transition program took me on as. a intern. During my employment I:
- Learned how to network and build my image professionally
- Create content for multiple social media platforms
- Film, edit and illustrate promotional ads for the brand
- Assist with event planning
Through the internship, I developed a network and stumbled across a Private education program, General Assembly. GA really opened my eyes to what new tech jobs were out there to be pursued. I took HTML/CSS coding, UX/UI Design, Product management, and more. Thanks to these classes I had a much firmer grasp on what career I wanted.